We are looking for friendly and energetic dental hygienists to join our dental team. We foster an inclusive and diverse environment and welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
Applicants must have a valid license in dental hygiene. All experience levels will be considered and may apply. The position starts out as part-time (1-2 days per week) with full-time hours as an option in the future. Salary is commensurate by skill and experience level.
- Prepare patient and procedure tray for dental hygiene procedures.
- Complete dental hygiene and preventative procedures (e.g. sealants, fluoride)
- Provide oral hygiene instructions
- Take intraoral (BWX/PA) and PAN x-rays for diagnostic purposes.
- Practice proper infection control of the treatment room
- Sterilize all applicable tools and equipment